Charlottes Web - CBD Tincture - Original Formula Mint Chocolate - 50mg/1mL
ORIGINAL FORMULA MINT CHOCOLATE CBD OIL: 50MG CBD/1ML
This is the flagship formula that started an industry. Our Original Formula is made in a labor-intensive process in small batches with alcohol extraction.
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving.
Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
- Manage everyday stresses*
- Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Made in small batches through alcohol extraction; contains 50mg CBD per mL
- Extraction type: alcohol extraction. This is a labor-intensive, small batch process that provides a rich mix of hemp’s beneficial compounds – cannabinoids and so much more. In the final process, all the alcohol residue is removed from the formula and tested for quality assurance.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 50mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Charlotte's Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a "full dropper." (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.